Thursday 20 April 2017

April STAMPlorations CAS Challenge - Mid-Month Inspiration


Welcome to my little mid-month reminder for the April STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. Absolutely loving the beautiful pastel creations in the gallery! And the great news is that you still have a few more weeks to link up. Don't forget that if you combine our pastel colour CAS challenge with winged things, you can also link up with the Things With Wings Spring Hop. Why not double your chances of winning some great prizes.


This time I thought I would create a one layer card with the super-cute Hello You stamp set. I started by stamping the retro typewriter and coloured it with Gansai Tambi watercolours. I added the sentiment below the typewriter. I thought it all looked a bit bare so I added stamps from the fantastic Scribbly Splattery Grunge set in pastel colours to the background. I just love the grunge-y alphabet, I think it works so well with the typewriter theme. 

Card: 250 gsm white hammered card
Stamps: STAMPlorations Hello You, Scribbly Splattery Grunge
Ink and colouring: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up So Saffron, Soft Sky, Blushing Bride, Gansai Tambi watercolours

No comments: