Thursday 3 November 2016

November STAMPlorations CAS challenge - Anything Goes With Purple


And so it's November, and we are all in a panic to create all those Christmas cards we all swore we were going to create all through the year but didn't. So why not join us over at the STAMPlorations CAS challenge, and create something for Christmas. Or anything else CAS for that matter! You don't have to use STAMPlorations products but if you have any, we would love to see them used. So hop over to see what the wonderful DT has created to inspire you, and then don't forget to play along!


I created a watercolour background for my card using my Gansai Tambis, including this months theme colour - purple. I also mixed in some pink in there, and spritzed some dark blue and red as a finishing touch. Then I stamped the present and a few sentiment phrases from Joyful October 2014 in Versamark and heat embossed in white powder. Tadaa - all done! 

I'm linking up with the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge - V for Vertical

Card: White 300 gsm smooth card, Daler&Rowney 300 gsm watercolour paper
Ink and colouring: Tsukineko Versamark, Gansai Tambi watercolours
Stamps: STAMPlorations Joyful October 2014
Dies: CUTplorations Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting dies
Other: Papermania Seafoam White embossing powder

2 comments:

Ina G said...

Wow Karola what a stunning cas card. I love purple as it is my favourite colour. Fabulous design.

Suchi said...

Beautiful card Karola! :)
Suchi xx