Wednesday 16 December 2015

Framed Rudolph and exciting news


How are you this fine evening (or day or even morning, depending on where you are)? Today I can finally tell you something I have known for a while, and wanted to shout from the rooftops. I am so very excited to announce that I am joining the STAMPlorations CAS challenge DT!!! As you read this, I'm jumping with joy. Seriously!! I can't believe the amazingly talented Shery chose me to be a part of this team, I can't wait to get started. I absolutely adore STAMPlorations products and I have enjoyed playing with them, you will probably have noticed this if you have been following my blog. I'm linking up a few of my favourites below (you can click on the images to get to the blog posts). Pop over to the STAMPlorations blog to see all the other DT members. If you enjoy creating CAS cards, keep an eye out for the CAS challenge and join us with your gorgeous creations. Coming to a webpage near you first thing in the New Year!

 
 
 

I think this will be my last Christmas card post, as I just managed to send all my Christmas cards and not only had enough of them, but even a few left over! I created the above Christmas card using several STAMPlorations stamps and stencils. I started by stamping the frame from Floral Bliss onto a piece of scrap paper, and cut it to make a mask. I picked some stamps from Mixed Media Elemenst and stamped through the mask I created in Rusty Hinge and Barn Door. Then I inked through the Christmas Reindeer stencil in Vintage Photo and Ground Espresso. Next I masked the reindeer and stamped the frame from Floral Bliss in Versamark, and heat embossed in gold. Last, I stamped the sentiment from Holiday Sketches in Barn Door. I love creating clean and simple designs, and it's always an added challenge to make it one layer as well. Perfect card for mailing (after I just had to pay a lot of extra as a rhinestone on a card made it too thick to fit into the letter category and had to be sent as a large letter instead).

I would like to link up my one layer reindeer over at the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion - Always Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps - Christmas
The Corrosive Challenge - Merry Christmas
Fantasy Stampers - CAS Christmas
My Time to Craft - Christmas Animals
Color Throwdown - Any colours as long as it's Christmas theme

Card: 300 gsm white card
Stamps: STAMPlorations Floral Bliss, Mixed Media Elements, Holiday Sketches
Stencils: STAMPlorations Christmas Reindeer
Ink: Tsukineko Versamark, Tim Holtz Distress Inks Rusy Hinge, Barn Door, Vintage Photo, Ground Espresso
Other: Gold embossing powder from my stash 

11 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

So many beautiful cards! Glad to have you in our little STAMPlorations family!

Pink Unicorn said...

Thank you Cornelia, I'm so excited to join the family :)

LauraJane:) said...

Wonderful to have your talent on the STAMP Team:) Congratulations!

Christi Conley said...

Huge Congratulations on your new DT! I came by to thank you for your comment on my blog and I have added you to my Google+ - looking forward to seeing your beautiful creations! Christi

Wanda Cullen said...

Congrats on your new DT! Love your CAS design and am so glad you joined our last CTD challenge of 2015! Merry Christmas!

Patricia Alvarez said...

Very beautiful. Congratulations on your DT. Thanks for sharing with us over Craft Your Passion. Good luck!!! Patricia.

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Glad to meet you, Karola! - Hugs, Ksenija

shirley-bee said...

Welcome to the STAMPlorations family, you'll love being part of it :)

Becca Cruger said...

I'm SOOOOOOOOO excited to have you on board the STAMPteam! You're such a huge talent and I know you'll do great things for our team. :)

Helen said...

Beautiful selection of cards and congratulations on your new DT position too.

Thanks for joining us at the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog.

Helen x

Michelle said...

Great this reindeer. Lovely background colour.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
xxx Michelle (DT)