Thursday 23 April 2015

Clever snowflake die card


Wow this week has just flown past, it's already Thursday and I haven't manage to write a blog post all week. I can proudly announce that I have managed to go to the gym three times this week, so it's not like I've just been sitting around doing nothing. But I can't wait for tomorrow afternoon, I will most certainly leave work right on time and not a minute later, and then hit the craft room like the craft-starved woman I am. Maybe with a glass of Pimms as well... oh, I can't wait for tomorrow afternoon!


This card is made using a very clever die that has just retired from Stampin' Up. I used a great hammered white cardstock which gives the card a really great look. I also die-cut a piece of silver paper from All Is Calm for the snowflake. Then I simply stamped the snowflakes and sentiment. Really quick and easy card but the clever die makes it look really intricate.


I am linking up with the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Clean and Simple
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Something beginning with F (flakes of the snowy kind... is that cheating?)
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Use a sentiment

Card: 300 gsm hammered white card
Paper: Stampin' Up All Is Calm
Stamps: Stampin' Up Endless Wishes
Ink: Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana, Pear Pizzazz, Smoky Slate
Other: Snowflake Card Thinlits dies

4 comments:

Virginia L. said...

How neat and beautiful! Love your design! The interactive element is icing on the cake! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Clean and Simple” Challenge!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so beautiful sweetie. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

Tanja said...

love all those pretty snowflakes - thanks for sharing your lovely card at ATSM this week

cm said...

Such beautiful snowflakes and the interactive feature is a marvelous special touch! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the ATSM gallery!
~c