Tuesday 9 December 2014

Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - gift bag and tags




It's time for this year's last challenge over at Holly Jolly. The year is drawing to a close, and we are celebrating December with an extra long challenge. You will have twice the usual time to participate as we know how busy it gets around this time of the year. But if you are still crafting in the days leading up to Christmas, do come and join us as our theme is "Anything Goes" so you can enter any of your crafty creations for our last challenge of the year. We have a whole heap of sponsors for the last challenge too, so there are lots of prices up for grabs.

I love the Bugaboo digi stamps, and the reindeers are one of my favourites. I decided to make a set of gift tags and a gift bag. For the tags I used the Christmas Tags Rudolph digi which I coloured with Copics and matted onto coloured cardstock that I had punched using the Stampin' Up Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. I added some glitter to the Christmas Ornaments for that extra bling factor.



For the matching gift bag, I used the Reindeer Christmas Goodies digi. I made the bag from matching Christmas DSP. Last, I added some die cut snowflakes and a bit of glitter for a finishing touch. 

I'm entering my reindeer creations in the following challenges:
Jingle Belles - Anything Goes
A Crafty Mess - Anything Goes/Traditional Christmas Colours
4 Crafty Chicks - Animals
Copic Europe Challenge - Anything Goes

Card: Stampin' Up Brights card, Hobbycraft 160 gsm White card, silver card from my stash
Paper: Dovecraft Back to Basics Christmas designer paper
Stamps: Bugaboo digi stamps Christmas Tags Rudolph and Reindeer Christmas Goodies
Colouring: Copics C1, B00, B04, B06, E29, E34, E39, R20, R24, R43, R46, V04, V09, YG11, Y13, Y15, Y19, YG13, YG17
Other: Ranger Ice Stickles, silver twine, All Occasions Dies Snowflakes, red ribbon from my stash, Stampin' Up Scalloped Tag Topper punch

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, What a super cute gift bag and Tags. Love them all. Thank you for joining our 2nd challenge at A Crafty Mess. We hope to see you again soon.

Teighan DT

Rosmarie said...

What an adorable Idea! I love these cute images and bright colors you used. Would you like to play with us at House of Cards? ....your lovely bag would be perfect!
Rosi x

Pink Unicorn said...

Thanks Rosi, will be joining in a few days with a creation made especially for the House of Cards challenge! Love the inspiration pic

jenn shurkus said...

this is such a fun project!! who wouldn't love to get these handmade tags to use while wrapping up gifts!?! adorable!! thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp!

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 206 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x