Friday 17 October 2014

Hardwood Florals


I got a big bunch of Stampin' Up goodies the other day. I just love opening a new parcel of goodies. I must have been like a kid of Christmas, not knowing which new toy to play with first. I thought the I Like You stamp set would go really well with the current Fusion challenge so I inked it up. I'm also entering the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge where the theme this week is "Make Your Mark" as I coloured the flowers with markers, and the Crafty Creations Challenge where the theme is "Thinking of You".


I coloured the flowers with alcohol markers. The Hardwood stamp was a "must" based on the inspiration image. For a bit more stampin' and colourin' fun I stamped flowers inside the card as well.

Card: Stampin' Up Pacific Point and Old Olive card, kraft card, Hobbycraft 160 gsm white card
Stamps: Stampin' Up I Like You, Hardwood Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up Crumb Cake
Colouring: Stampin' Up Blendabilities Daffodil Delight and Old Olive, Copics B41, B45, B06
Other: Papermania adhesive gems Capsule Sunshine, Stampin' Up 1 in circle punch

6 comments:

Julie B said...

Great take on the sketch and fab colouring of the flowers, I love the textured wood too.
Thanks for making your mark with us at ATSM this week. :)

SmilynStef said...

Wow ... what a fantastic FUSION design ... love that wood grain background ... so glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!! Thanks for playing along at ATSM!!

Neets B said...

Such a lovely 'peeping through holes in a fence' effect and your colouring is fantastic, particularly love the flowers on the inside. Thanks for linking up at ATSM this week, Anita x

Jeanne J. said...

I love the wood panel and the pretty flowers peeking through! Gorgeous!

Meighan Wheller said...

Fabulous take on the sketch - love the sneak peak of the flowers in the circles. The inside is decorated wonderfully too! Thanks for sharing with at Crafty Creations and we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT