Wednesday 29 October 2014

Another great Retro Skech and Colour Me



I wasn't going to post today, but I ended up doing a bit of crafting despite my Mojo being dead and gone once again.

Week after week I love the Retro Sketches. They never disappoint. This time I had too many ideas, and I started with one card, which didn't turn out as I wanted so I made this instead. Then I tweaked the first card and it turned out better than this one, but you will have to wait until tomorrow to see it. This card is also inspired by the new Colour Me...! challenge where there are two different colour combos to choose from.



Card: Leonardo Stationery 300 gsm white card, Hobbycraft 160 gsm white card, Stampin' Up Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Stampin' Up Sweet Sorbet
Stamps: Stampin' Up Chalk Talk, Petite Petals 
Ink: Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz
Other: Stampin' Up Chalk Talk Framelits, Petite Petals Punch, Papermania Rhinestones Capsule Verde and Capsule Heather

2 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Such a fabulous sketch for the colors this week! The chalk talk tag looks fantastic with your little purple flowers! Thank you for joining us at Colour Me...! this week! XX

Unknown said...

Very pretty design! Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us this week at Colour Me...! We sure hope to see you playing along again soon :)