Tuesday 22 July 2014

Graduation cards - all done


This is finally the last of the graduation cards for my Sister's friends. Of course there is still my Sister's card which I will post in a few days once I have time to write the post. The graduation took place yesterday and everything went smoothly as expected with a big bunch of new doctors released out into the wild.

My sister suggested I make a box card for this new doctor, so a box card I made. I used my trusty box card design which I have used here, here and here. I covered the box with paper that I got for free with a crafting magazine. I used Stampin Up Petite Petals and Flower Shop stamps to stamp the flowers and punched them with the matching punches which makes life so much easier. Unfortunately I don't have a matching punch for the butterfly from the Bloomin' Marvellous stamp set so I had to fussy cut the butterflies. Finally as for all the other cards, I die cut the letters using my favourite alphabet die, the Tim Holtz Alterations Inside Out Alphabet die.

I'm entering this card into this week's The Pink Elephant where the theme is Summer Time.

Card: Leonardo Workshop 300 gsm White card, Coloured 240 gsm craft card in Pink Raspberry, Purple Grape and Ruby Red

Paper: The Country Diary of and Edwardian Lady (free with Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine earlier this year)

Ink: Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry andTempting Turquoise

Stamps: Stampin' Up Bloomin' Marvellous, Flower Shop, Petite Petals

Other: Tim Holtz Alterations Inside Out Alphabet Die, Stampin' up Petite Petals and Pansy punch

 

No comments: