Wednesday 29 January 2014

Colourful birthday card using Mixed Bunch

It was my Grandma's Birthday recently. I wanted to make her a bright card with lots of colours. I used a colour combo from the very colourful DSP consisting of Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry and Pool Party. I stamped the flowers using the Mixed Bunch stamp and punched them using the Blossom Punch. I stamped a few extra flowers and cut out the centres. I stamped the "Happy Birthday Grandma" sentiment using Rich Razzleberry and the Hobbycraft typewriter alphabet (yes, it's the only stamp alphabet I have so I will use it again and again and again...). I attached the flowers onto Daffodil Delight cardstock and matted everything onto Tangerine Tango cardstock.

Inks: Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party
Cardstock: Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango and Pool Party cardstock, Hobbycraft white 160 gsm cardstock, Kraft card
Stamps: Stampin' Up Mixed Bunch, Hobbycraft clear typewriter alphabet
Punches: Stampin' Up Blossom Punch
Crafting paper: Stampin' Up Designer Series Paper International Bazaar
Other: Papermania adhesive gems from the Capsule Heather series

1 comment:

Pink Unicorn said...

So glad you were inspired by our current TAGplorations Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards